If you’re an influencer or simply a regular twitter user, it is possible that you could be interested in knowing the status of your Twitter profile, including who visited my twitter profile, and perhaps the frequency at which it’s looked at.
In this article we will discuss about can you see who views your twitter and also look into the possibility of seeing the people who have been to your Twitter profile, and also help you to understand any other information that could be useful to you.
Can you see who views your twitter
“The answer is yes, and no. Let us explain. If you are using Twitter on the web, you can view a list of all the accounts that have recently viewed your profile.”
- Go to “Settings and privacy”
- Select “Your Twitter data”.
- This only shows you the users that viewed your profile in the last 28 days.
- If you want to see a list of all the accounts that have ever viewed your profile, you will need to use a third-party application like Twitonomy or Socialert.
Can you see who views your Twitter videos
The users can see the number of viewers who’ve viewed your twitter video.
If you’re concerned about security and privacy issues on Twitter.
There are a variety of options to disable this feature. Here’s how you can disable this feature:
- Go to your “Twitter settings”
- Click on “Privacy & Safety” option
- Next click on “Who can see my activity”
- It opens a second window that has four choices: Public, friends only, followers only or None One Other. Select the one which best suits the level of the visibility you’d like for these posts.
Can someone tell if you stalk them on twitter
“The answer is NO!, you cannot see who views your twitter.“
However, there are some ways to figure out if someone is stalking you on twitter.
If you notice that someone is constantly retweeting you or @ mentioning you in their tweets, they might be stalking you.
Another way to tell if someone is stalking you on twitter is if they constantly like your tweets.
Related: How to hide your likes on twitter
So, does twitter tell you who viewed your profile? Although there’s no exact way to know the number of people who have visited your page, Twitter Analytics offers you comprehensive information about your audience and activities.
It is possible to use this tool to discover what kind of posts are most popular and create an approach to grow the number of followers you have and increase engagement.