Does KFC Accept Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web.
It is designed to replace physical wallets by allowing users to securely store their debit and credit cards on their devices, as well as make payments using near-field communication (NFC) technology.
This allows users to make purchases by holding their device near a contactless reader, rather than swiping or inserting a physical card. Apple Pay can be used with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
That is why many restaurants like Sonic, Popeyes, and Dairy Queen takes Apple pay to facilitate their customers.
Does KFC Accept Apple Pay
Yes! KFC accepts Apple Pay at most of its locations across the United States and the rest of the countries.
Not just at physical locations, but the restaurant also offers Apple Pay for self-serving orders and online deliveries.
Does KFC take apple pay Drive-Thru
Drive-Thru is one of the most convenient ways to place and get your order. A good thing to hear is that KFC accepts Apple Pay at the Drive-Thru so that you can pay for your order even when you don’t have cash.
However, getting confirmation before placing an order at the drive-thru is important.
How to Use Apple Pay at KFC with iPhone?
iPhone is the most sought-after device to make payments with Apple Pay.
First, you need to download the Apple Pay app.
For contactless payments using your iPhone device,
- Use your iPhone’s side button and Double-click it.
- Once you see the default cards, look into your phone’s camera to authenticate Face ID. Alternatively, you can use your password.
- Keep the top edge of your iPhone device near the card reader and hold it in the same position until ‘Done’ pops up with a checkmark on your device’s touchscreen.
That’s how you can pay at KFC using your iPhone device.
How to Use Apple Pay at KFC with Apple Watch?
Apple Watch is one of the most widely used accessories that fitness lovers use to keep themselves in shape. However, there are many other uses of the Apple Watch that can make your life easier than ever.
- To make payments at KFC using Apple Pay and Apple Watch, visit “My Watch” on your iPhone.
- Now, choose “Wallet and Apple Pay”
- Enter all of the required data and choose the “next” option.
- Now, you need to wait until you get a verification message from your bank.
- Use the side button and tap it twice after seeing the verification from the bank; now you should see the default card option.
- Lastly, enter the passcode and keep your fingers on the watch on the payment reader. Keep doing this until you hear a beep.
How to Use Apple Pay at KFC with SIRI
Apple users should be fully acquainted with SIRI. For those who are not, it is a personal voice assistant that Apple users can benefit from.
Luckily, you can use SIRI to pay at KFC using the Apple Pay functionality. You just need to say something like, “Hey Siri, pay for a meal using Apple Pay.”
Once the voice controller hears your demand, it will confirm the payment before proceeding.
After confirmation, the payment will be processed. That’s how easily you can make payments at KFC using Apple Pay and SIRI.
How to Use Apple Pay at KFC online Deliveries?
The world has changed today, and so has the food delivery system. Now, you can place orders for your desired food and deliver it on your doorstep. That makes things quite easier for people stuck in work or other responsibilities.
- To make online purchases or pay online for food at KFC, select Apple Pay while choosing the payment method.
- If you want to pay with a card, choose the “Next” button or expand the menu appearing next to the default card.
- If required, enter the contact, delivery, and billing details. Apple Pay will automatically save this information for future payments.
- Once you have entered the details, confirm the payment so that it can be processed.
- After the payment has been processed, you will see “Done” on the screen alongside a tick mark.
Here is more about retailers and Apple Pay
Does Dairy Queen Take Apple Pay
Does Burlington Take Apple Pay