Apple Inc. is a world-recognized consumer brand product company, and consumers really enjoy its vibrant ecosystem.
The brand has been developing its top payment standard, Apple Pay, since 2014.
For all iOS users, Apple Pay has made the payment method easier and simpler.
Popeyes is an American restaurant renowned for delicious fast food items, including Ghost Pepper Wings, Spicy Mixed Signature Chicken, Chicken Sandwich, and other regional fast food products.
Founded in 1972 by Al Copeland, it now has headquarters in Florida and Miami. This restaurant is best known for fried chicken fruity desserts.
Although it has gained popularity and wider industry acceptability, there is still a long way to go.
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay
Yes, Popeyes accepts Apple Pay in 2023. In addition, both their restaurant and their app accept Apple Pay.
They began accepting Apple Pay at their restaurants in 2019 and will continue to do so because it is one of the simplest and most secure payment options for customers.
How to use Apple Pay on Popeyes using iPhone (step-by-step guidance)
Before using Apple Pay at popeyes, be sure to set it up.
Before you can start using Apple Pay to make payments at Popeyes or other restaurants like sonic, you must take a few steps, such as entering your basic and payment information.
- Use Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode to unlock your phone.
- Hold your Apple device close to the contactless payment reader terminal and hold it there until your iPhone notifies you.
- A green check mark will then appear on the payment reader.
- You must tap the “Done” button on your iPhone’s home screen. It is done for security purposes to ensure that you have all the necessary permissions to use it.
- Your payment will be processed in this way.
How to use Apple Pay on Popeyes using Apple watch (steps-by-step guidance)
- Enter your passcode, if necessary, to unlock your watch.
- Take your Apple Watch in the direction of the payment scanner terminal.
- Hold it there until you receive a notification for click “Done”
Other payment methods Popeyes accept
Following are some payment methods that Popeyes accepts:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- JCB cards
- EBT Cards
Does Popeyes take Apple pay in drive thru?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay in Popeye’s Drive-Thru without experiencing any severe issues.
It is a way to enhance the payment method’s speed. It is also quite practical for users.
Place your order if you are in the drive-through. Then, drive up to the window and wait for the food to be brought to you. After that, you will have to make the payment.
The way to pay is similar to the other methods. You should put your iPhone or Apple watch over the payment reader.
However, this time the advisor might be able to assist you by bringing the gadget closer to you, saving you from having to exit the car.
Can you get cashback for using Apple Pay at Popeyes?
Yes, but only if you pay with an Apple Pay Card and the Popeyes branch supports it.
The fact that there is no transaction threshold to qualify for a cashback of up to 3% is the finest part. For the same reason, you will receive cashback every time you make a payment at Popeyes.
Check out the terms and circumstances provided forth by Apple in this regard to be a little more certain of what this is all about.
To confirm your eligibility for this significant reward, visiting the “bitten apple” company’s website is also a good idea.
What are the benefits of using Apple Pay at Popeyes?
You have most likely decided to use Apple Pay at places like Popeyes.
This is because it ensures a quick and efficient process. Additionally, it is quite practical.
However, if we tell you the advantages of using this virtual wallet, you will undoubtedly be eager to download the software.
The following are the key benefits of using Apple Pay at Popeyes:
- You wouldn’t need to have a lot of cards in your wallet. It is an application with high-level security.
- The payment can be made more quickly.
- You only need to click once to finish the payment with this virtual wallet, making it quick and simple.