Yes! Dunkin Donuts allows its customers to make payments using Apple Pay. You can use your iPad, Apple Watch, or iPhone device to purchase items at Dunkin Donuts.
In most cases, you just have to place your device next to the contactless reader that is usually placed next to the checkout counter.
Aside from Apple Pay, Dunkin Donuts also accepts other popular payment options, such as Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Other traditional payment options accepted at the famous food chain are debit/credit cards and cash.
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay at the drive-thru?
Yes, Dunkin Donuts take apple pay as a payment option in-store and at the drive-thru.
You can pay with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad device while keeping your device next to the contactless reader while you move the vehicle at the drive-thru Window.
Not all Dunkin’ Donuts locations have contactless payment capabilities at the drive-thru, so it’s best to check with your local store beforehand to confirm.
How to use Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts with iPhone?
To use Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts with an iPhone, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First off, make sure Apple Pay is set up on your iPhone. If you haven’t set up Apple Pay yet, go to the Wallet app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to add your credit or debit card information.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone when you’re ready to pay at Dunkin Donuts.
- Place your iPhone next to the contactless reader at the checkout counter of Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Use your Face ID or fingerprint to authenticate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to complete, and then grab your items and enjoy eating them.
You can follow these simple steps to make payments at Dunkin Donuts. It could be a little bit confusing for you to follow this process for the first time, but once you get used to it, it shouldn’t be a hard nut to crack.
How to use Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts with Apple Watch?
To use Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts with an Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Make sure Apple Pay is set up on your Apple Watch. If you haven’t set up Apple Pay yet, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to add your credit or debit card information.
- When you’re ready to pay at Dunkin’ Donuts, double-click the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Place the Apple Watch near the contactless reader at the checkout counter.
- Now, you just have to wait for the transaction to complete, which could take a couple of moments. Once it’s processed successfully, you can get your item and leave the place if you want.
How to use Apple Pay in the Dunkin’ Donuts app?
You can follow these steps to use Apple Pay in the Dunkin’ Donuts app:
- Make sure Apple Pay is set up on your iPhone.
- Open the Dunkin Donuts app on your iPhone.
- Select the items you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Tap the “Checkout” button.
- Select “Apple Pay” as your payment method.
- Use your fingerprint or Face ID to authenticate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to complete, and then pick up your items at the specified location.
Other payment methods that Dunkin Donuts accepts?
Apple users can feel free to make payments via Apple Pay. However, those who don’t may look for other available payment options. In addition to Apple Pay, Dunkin Donuts accepts a variety of other payment methods that are popular nowadays, including:
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Dunkin Donuts gift cards
- Dunkin Donuts DD Perks loyalty program points
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
It’s important to note that payment methods may vary by location, so it’s best to check with your local store beforehand to confirm which payment methods they accept. Not all stores are likely to accept all payment methods. Some payment options may be viable at some specific stores. Therefore, it’s worth checking with the store before you buy something.