Apple Pay is quickly becoming one of the most popular payment methods, with more and more retailers accepting it.
But does Target take Apple Pay?
In this blog post, we will answer that question and more.
We will start by explaining what Apple Pay is and then move on to whether Target accepts it.
Finally, we will discuss how to use Apple Pay at Target. By the end of this post, you will have a good understanding of how to use Apple Pay at Target. So let us get started!
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a new payment method that lets you pay for purchases with your iPhone or Apple Watch. It’s simple to use – just hold your device up to the reader at the checkout counter and enter your PIN.
You can also use Apple Pay on websites and apps.
Does Target take Apple Pay in stores?
Yes, Target accepts contactless payments in stores. With that said, it accepts Apple Pay in stores. Target also accepts Debit Card, American Express, Discover, Novus, Mastercard, Visa, Target PCard, and PayPal.
To initiate the payment, swipe your contactless card, mobile device, or wearable over the card reader screen and wait for a confirmation screen to indicate that the payment was successful.
Then follow the instructions on your device or card reader screen.
This can be done at any time during checkout, when the card reader is ready for payment, even while the cashier is still scanning the items.
Does Target take Apple Pay in the drive-thru?
Yes, Target takes Apple Pay in the drive-thru. It only takes a couple of seconds to make the payment. How cool it is!
How to use Apple Pay at Target with iPhone?
If you are ever in the market for something at Target, check out their Apple Pay support!
Apple Pay is quickly becoming the go-to payment option for many people, and Target is one of the many stores that accept it.
- In order to use Apple Pay at Target, first make sure you have set up your digital wallet with a debit or credit card. Once your wallet has been set up, add your Target Card to it as well.
- Once you have got everything set up, it is time to checkout!
- At the checkout screen, simply select your preferred payment option (Apple Pay) and scan your finger or face for verification.
- Once verified, the payment is completed, and the receipt is provided to you.
How to use Apple Pay at Target with Apple Watch?
In order to use Apple Pay at Target with Apple Watch, you need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to press the side button two times.
- Your default card will be opened automatically.
- Now is the time to scroll down to select another card.
- Lastly, you should hold your watch’s display near the contactless reader. When you hear a beep, your payment will be confirmed. That’s it!
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Target
These are the benefits of using Apple Pay at Target:
- You can use Apple Pay at Target with ease. There is no tricky step involved in this procedure.
- You can use Apple Pay at Target without having an internet connection.
- It is a secure contactless digital payment transfer method at Target.
- Target does not use your private details. Instead, they will remain hidden.
Other Payment methods that target accepts
Target accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- American Express®
- Target PCard
Frequently Asked Question
Is it safe to use Apple Pay at Target?
Yes, it is totally safe and secure. Your private information will not be shared with any third parties by Apple Pay. So you do not need to worry about it.
Can you add Target RedCard with Apple Pay?
You cannot add Target RedCards to Apple Pay.
How to pay using the Target mobile app?
When you are in the Target store, you can use the Target mobile app by following these steps:
- First, you should download and install the Target mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Now open the Target mobile app and create an account on it. However, if you already have an account, sign into it.
- Go to the Wallet. The barcode will be shown on your tab.
- Scan the item with it and pay. It’s simple!
Apple Pay is a convenient and secure payment option available to customers of Target.
It eliminates the need for carrying cash or cards, as well as provides extra security features to protect your information.
To get started with Apple Pay at Target, make sure that your device is updated with the latest version of iOS and that you have a valid debit or credit card on file.
With these steps completed, you can start shopping at Target with the ease and convenience of Apple Pay!
So give it a try today – you would not be disappointed!